“Education is the manifestation of the perfection already in man”. – Swami Vivekananda.
In keeping with this objective, Theresa Samuel George Society was formed by like minded individuals in 2017. Education is the medium through which expansion and exploration of human civilization have been taking place. The educational institutions have made tremendous contribution in this respect. These institutions are covering the raw intake into efficient resources needed for the society under a certain curriculum and infrastructure. The globalization phenomenon has brought tremendous benefits to India and has opened up tremendous employment opportunities. MOTHER THERESA INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, sponsored by THERESA SAMUEL GEORGE SOCIETY aiming to provide a world-class education by providing a learning experience designed to develop intellectual abilities, as well as social, moral and ethical values.
|S. No.||Name of the Office Bearer||Designation|
|1.||Dr. Sathish Audimalapu||President|
|2.||Smt. Theresamma Cherukuri||Vice-President|
|3.||Dr. Stella Saleena Nallappagari||Secretary|
|4.||Mr. Gideon Suman Kumar||Joint Secretary|
|5.||Mr. Raju B||Treasurer|
|6.||Mr. Prakash Darapogu||EC Member|
|7.||Mr. Praveen Kumar Muppasani||EC Member|
- Providing a dynamic educational expertise to a high-achieving, diverse and potential student community and vital teaching experience to the faculty, thus empowering them to become leaders in pharmaceutical health care endeavors.
- Leading in innovative research in core area of pharmaceutical sciences with interdisciplinary areas.
- To nurture the students for an overall development and to foster intellectual excellence with communal harmony and peace.
- To impart a quality education and research with ethics and global standards through advancement in pharmaceutical knowledge and patient care.
- To aspire a lifelong commitment of personal and professional development.
- To serve the society with dedication and integrity for the wellness of humanity.