The goal of MIPER Training & Placement Cell is to provide students with a platform for using their potential to gain valuable experience by working in industry; it also acts as the interface between various companies seeking talented post graduates in various disciplines. During Placement Process Companies are encouraged to visit the campus for the placement process which includes the pre-placement talk and the interviews.
- Students are trained and nourished under the excellent faculties having industrial experience with academic excellence.
- Students have hands on exposure to various sophisticated instruments with online software’s & tools and are groomed to satisfy the requirements of the industry by inculcating impeccable competency and skills.
- Interdisciplinary courses spark the spirit of innovative thinking and all-round development of its students.
- As per MHRD, MIPER Ahmedabad constituted the “Institution’s Innovation Council (IIC)” which inculcates the entrepreneurship skills in students.
- Students innovative ideas have brought a few awards and hence prestige for the institute.
- Students are rigorously trained for employment skills which includes communication (verbal & written), leadership, team work, interview, resume writing, computer skills etc.
Training & Placement Cell Overview
The placement and training cell functions under the supervision of a full-time placement officer and operates all around the year to arrange campus interviews by the companies. It plays a very crucial role in counselling and guiding the students for their successful placement.
Placement and training cell of our college functions with the main objective of shaping the engineering students to be readily deployable by industry like yours. The main functions of placement cell include.
- To Assist students, develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long -term goals through individual counselling and group sessions.
- To Assist students, develop and implement successful job search strategies.
- To Work with faculty members, department Heads and administration to integrate career planning and academic curriculum as well as coordinate Project Work/ Summer Training/internship programs.
- To Assist students for industrial training at the end of fourth and sixth semester.
- To Assist employers to achieve their hiring goals.
- To Serve the community by providing access to our campus wide activities & career resources.
- To Empower students with life-long career decision-making skills.
- To Provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- To Act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
- Up gradation of the student’s communication skills and personality development by inviting experts from outside for seminars/classes.
- To Assist our students in obtaining final placement in reputed companies.